Bullivant Houser Bailey's Environmental Law practice serves clients in permitting, regulatory compliance, and litigation associated with site contamination, natural resources, and industrial and commercial activities.
Our Environmental Group assists public and private companies, municipalities, non-profit organizations, business owners, and individuals on a diverse range of matters. In this capacity, associated regulatory compliance issues frequently include:
- Risk analysis, assessment, and litigation for properties with environmental contamination
- Cost recovery defense and prosecution
- Air and water pollution discharge permits and compliance
- Natural resource damage claims and recovery
- Habitat preservation and conservation agreements
We also have significant experience assisting clients with the development, sale or purchase of real estate in industrial and/or commercial areas, as well as involvement in insurance coverage issues related to environmental claims.