Bullivant Houser has been named a Top Workplace in The Oregonian Top Workplaces! Being named a Top Workplace is a big deal — only 119 companies made this year’s list. We are honored, especially because the judges were our employees!
- Alignment: where the company is headed, its values, cooperation, effective meetings
- Coaching: managers care about concerns, are helpful, encourage employee development
- Connection: employees feel appreciated, work is meaningful, working at full potential, feel informed
- Engagement: productivity, retention, recruiting Leadership: confidence in company leaders
- Performance: execution, open-mindedness, innovation, clued-in leadership
- Basics: pay, benefits, work/life flexibility, training, expectations