Bullivant cares about our people and we are dedicated to the long-term professional development of our attorneys. Working with us means that you would enjoy a respectful environment that celebrates diverse backgrounds and experiences. We strongly believe our commitment to diversity, equity, and inclusion strengthens our ability to serve our clients, enhances our culture and supports our communities in which we live and work.
We offer a hybrid work schedule and you will be able to connect with colleagues quickly and easily whether working in the office or from home with the firm’s technology and support. Your onboarding experience will include regular contact with your team as well as ongoing mentorship.
- A strong academic record, along with excellent oral and written communication skills
- Excellent legal research, analytical, and problem-solving skills
- Ability to develop creative legal strategies
- Strong organizational and time management skills with the proven ability to handle multiple tasks and work in a deadline-driven, fast-paced environment
- Eager to assume responsibility
- Optimistic outlook that thrives in a dynamic work setting
- Values diversity and teamwork
- Must be admitted to practice in Oregon
HOW TO APPLY
Qualified applicants should submit a cover letter, resume, 5-7 page writing sample, and law school transcript to Carol O’Connell at firstname.lastname@example.org.
Bullivant Houser is an Equal Opportunity Employer committed to diversity in the workplace. We encourage all qualified individuals to apply.