Bullivant cares about our people, and we are dedicated to the long-term professional development of our attorneys. Working with us means that you will enjoy a respectful environment that celebrates diverse backgrounds and experiences. We strongly believe our commitment to diversity, equity, and inclusion strengthens our ability to serve our clients, enhances our culture, and supports the communities in which we live and work.
Most of our attorneys are currently working remotely, however, our offices are open to those interested in being in the office on a full or part-time basis. Your onboarding experience will include regular contact with your team. We utilize technology that allows our attorneys and staff to work seamlessly from home and enables collaboration with colleagues quickly and easily.
- A strong academic record, along with excellent oral and written communication skills
- Ability to develop creative legal strategies
- Excellent analytical and problem-solving skills
- Demonstrated trial experience and/or trial preparation experience
- Possess strong organizational and time management skills with the proven ability to handle multiple tasks and work in a deadline-driven, fast-paced environment
- Optimistic outlook that thrives in a dynamic work setting
- Eager to assume responsibility
- Values diversity and teamwork
- Must be admitted to practice in Washington
HOW TO APPLY
Bullivant Houser is an Equal Opportunity Employer committed to diversity in the workplace. We encourage all qualified individuals to apply.