- A strong academic record along with excellent oral and written communication skills
- Strong legal research, analytical and problem-solving skills
- Ability to develop creative legal strategies
- Possess strong organizational and time management skills with the proven ability to handle multiple tasks and work in a deadline-driven, fast-paced environment
- An optimistic outlook that thrives in a dynamic work setting
- Eager to assume responsibility
- Values diversity and teamwork
- Must be admitted to practice in Oregon. Washington experience a plus.
HOW TO APPLY
Bullivant Houser Bailey is an Equal Opportunity Employer committed to diversity in the workplace. We encourage all qualified individuals to apply.