Brad’s practice focuses on litigation and appellate work in state and federal courts with an emphasis on complex litigation, including insurance coverage disputes, construction defect, environmental, business and defense of professionals. His experience includes coverage analysis and litigation of cases arising out of commercial general liability, professional and other specialty policies. Brad also represents businesses and individuals in a variety of business transactions, real estate and litigation matters. Brad has been involved in numerous complex disputes at the trial and appellate level. His past practice includes service as in-house counsel for a major insurance company.
- U.S. District Court, District of Oregon
- U.S. Ninth Circuit Court of Appeals
- J.D., Northwestern School of Law Lewis & Clark College, 1986, Law Review
- B.S., (Business with honors) Portland State University, 1983
Brad handles all aspects of litigation from the initial analysis of pre-lawsuit claims and continuing through arbitration, mediation, trial, and appeal. Brad’s appellate work includes:
- MEC Leasing, LLC v. Jarrett, 214 Or App 294, 164 P3d 344 (2007)
- Cascade Corporation v. American Home Insurance Company, et al., 206 Or App 1, 135 P3d 340 (2006)
- Genesis Indem. Ins. Co. v. Deschutes County, 194 Or App 446, 95 P3d 748 (2004)
- St. Paul Fire & Marine Insurance Company v. McCormick & Baxter Creosoting, 324 Or 184, 923 P2d 1200 (1996)
- Carl v. Oregon Automobile Insurance Company, 141 Or App 515, 918 P2d 861 (1996)
- Faverly v. McDonald’s Restaurants, 133 Or App 514, 892 P2d 703 (1995)
- Farmer’s Insurance Company v. Trutanich, 123 Or App 6, 858 P2d 1332 (1993)
- Zuber v. Safeco Insurance Company of America, 96 Or App 596, 773 P2d 800 (1989)
OUTSIDE THE FIRM
Bradford Lamb was born in Oregon and has lived here most of his life. Brad enjoys spending time with his wife and three teenagers and has enjoyed coaching youth football and basketball during the past several years. He maintains a busy legal practice, but is an avid fly fisherman and in his spare time can be found drifting blue ribbon streams in search of trout and steelhead in his drift boat. Brad also enjoys skiing the slopes and is hopeful that his golf game will improve.