After graduating from Seattle University School of Law, Karan worked as an associate at a busy civil litigation firm in Everett, Washington. While there, Karan assisted clients with a variety of legal issues, priding himself on his hard work and dedication to his clients. More recently, Karan worked as in-house counsel for a real estate company, where he assisted clients with both their commercial and residential real estate matters.
- Washington, 2019
- Seattle University, School of Law – J.D.
- Washington State University – B.S., Criminal Justice, Political Science, and Minor in Psychology, Political Science
- Washington State Bar Association (Member, October 2019 – Present)
- Unemployment Law Project (Legal Extern, January 2019 – May 2019)
- Snohomish County Legal Services – Housing Justice Project (Legal Intern/Volunteer, May 2017 – September 2017)
- Washington State University – Student Legal Services (Volunteer, May 2015 – May 2016)
OUTSIDE THE FIRM
Outside the firm, Karan enjoys traveling, snowboarding, and most of all, spending time with his family, friends, and beloved dog, Deebo.