Malcolm Reilly brings his insurance coverage and commercial litigation experience to Bullivant’s Insurance Law practice where he represents clients in coverage and extra-contractual disputes. He has extensive experience litigating cases involving insurance coverage, liability defense, contract interpretation, and subrogation recovery in federal and state courts throughout the United States.
- New Jersey, 2003
- New York, 2003
- Oregon, 2017
- U.S. District Court, Southern District of New York, 2003
- U.S. District Court, Eastern District of New York, 2003
- U.S. District Court, District of New Jersey, 2003
- Brooklyn Law School – J.D., 2002
- University of Leiden – Leiden Law Course, 2001
- University of Oregon – B.A., History & Philosophy, 1995
- Multnomah Bar Association (Member, 2016-2017)
PUBLICATIONS & PRESENTATIONS
- Associate Editor, Brooklyn Journal of International Law, Brooklyn Law School (2000-2002)
OUTSIDE THE FIRM
Outside of the office, Malcolm enjoys skiing in the winter, hiking in the summer, and Portland’s food scene year-round.