Raymund Deng is brought in on challenging cases to research coverage issues and different areas of the law related to property, commercial general liability, builder’s risk, and homeowners’ insurance policies, and to assist with motion writing and pre-trial matters. Before joining the firm, he worked as a law clerk assisting on cases in a wide variety of areas, including personal injury and medical malpractice.
With a background at a political consulting firm before law school and a degree in political science, Raymund brings a unique perspective to serving clients. Through his prior roles, he gained valuable experience working with people from all walks of life and an array of diverse organizations. Raymund is empathetic to the needs of clients, pays attention to the details, and demonstrates a high level of client service. As a strong communicator, he listens to make sure people feel heard and keeps everyone in the loop on the status of a case.
- California, 2021
- U.S. District Court, Central District of California, 2021
- U.S. District Court, Eastern District of California, 2021
- U.S. District Court, Northern District of California, 2021
- U.S. District Court, Southern District of California, 2021
- University of California, Hastings College of the Law – J.D., 2020
- University of California, Davis – B.A. in Political Science, 2016
BAY AREA BASKEBALL BUFF
Raymund is a big basketball and NBA fan. A Bay Area native, he grew up watching the Warriors and is eager to talk about them any time. He has cheered them on at many games in person over the years at Oracle Arena in Oakland but is excited to watch them play in their new home at the Chase Center in San Francisco.