Rebecca Walker is a nationally certified paralegal working on the Casualty team but works with the other teams as needed. She has 30+ years of experience as a paralegal. She started her paralegal path by working for Arizona’s Attorney General Financial Fraud Division and then private practice representing the federal government on large savings and loan fraud cases. After moving to Oregon, she has worked on both sides, working from the beginning of the case through trial. Cases she has managed include eminent domain, employment, corporate, product liability, asbestos, casualty cases, and now mostly insurance defense.
The most rewarding part of the job for Rebecca is working closely with the client, especially during the trial/arbitration process, and learning more about the specific details and background of their case.
- Arizona State University – B.S., Business Administration
- Sterling Paralegal School – Certificate
- Certified Paralegal, National Association of Legal Assistants (NALA)
- National Association of Legal Assistants, Member
- Oregon Paralegal Association, Member
OUTSIDE THE FIRM
Out of the office, Becky enjoys being with family and friends and traveling.