Mia Stigler is an associate with the firm’s Casualty Law Group. She received her Juris Doctor from Seattle University School of Law, where she served as Symposium Chair for the Seattle University Law Review. She was also a member of the Alternative Dispute Resolution Board and assisted in running ADR competitions. Mia interned for Pierce County Judge Kiesel during her time at Seattle University, and worked as a Summer Associate for Bullivant where she worked on a variety of areas of law, including insurance coverage, commercial litigation, and professional liability.
- Washington, 2022
- U.S. District Court, Western District of Washington (2023)
- U.S. District Court, Eastern District of Washington (2023)
- Seattle University – J.D., 2022
- University of Oregon – B.A., 2016
- Washington Defense Trial Lawyers, Member
- Neighborhood Legal Clinics, Volunteer
OUTSIDE THE OFFICE
Mia enjoys almost all outdoor activities, especially biking, camping, and skiing. She also loves trying new foods from all over the world.