Tammy is the Manager of Attorney Recruiting and Professional Development where she focuses on the firm-wide acquisition of attorney talent in conjunction with the firm’s strategic plan, from law students to lateral attorneys. Her focus is on the design, implementation, and advancement of various initiatives related to the professional development of our attorneys and paralegals. She also oversees the firm’s Associate Mentoring Program and Summer Associate Program. Tammy also assists firm leadership with the implementation of Bullivant’s Diversity, Equity, and Inclusion initiatives.
Tammy first joined the firm in 1992 and over the years, she played an instrumental role in advancing the firm’s technology and providing litigation support to our attorneys and paralegals. Her years of legal experience, coupled with her creativity and enthusiasm, make her uniquely suited for ensuring our attorneys’ smooth transition to the firm, as well as ongoing professional development.
PUBLICATIONS & PRESENTATIONS
- Speaker/Panelist at numerous paralegal and trade association events in both Oregon and Washington on multiple topics related to case management, document management, technology, and trial presentation
- Tammy Armentrout, Victoria Wilken-Farrell, Bob Christensen, The Litigation Support Guide (2003)
- Oregon Legal Recruiting Association
- Seattle Area Legal Recruiting Administrators
- National Association for Law Placement
OUTSIDE THE FIRM
When not at work, Tammy and her husband spend their time doing traditional Northwest activities: hiking, biking, kayaking, and managing horses and dogs.