On Tuesday, April 21, 2020, Bullivant Houser and Holmes & Company presented a joint webinar on ” Benefits and Pitfalls Under the CARES Act that Every Small Business Needs to Understand.”
This webinar included CARES Act topics, including:
- Employer’s obligation to provide COVID-19 sick leave
- Sick and Family Leave Credit
- CARES Act unemployment benefits
- CARES Act Employee Retention Tax Credit
- CARES Act Paycheck Protection Program benefits
- Webinar Recording: https://youtu.be/bR7OAYusXxU
- PowerPoint Slides: http://www.bullivant.com/files/PPT_CARES-Webinar_042120_updated.pdf
Please call or email one of the presenters if you have any comments or questions. We also invite you to let us know what you thought about the event and what topics we should cover in the future.
|LAURA CALDERA– Attorney
|TOM HUTCHINSON – Attorney
|JOHN KREUTZER – Attorney
|BILL HOLMES – CPA/ABV/CVA/CFE
Holmes & Company
Information contained in this presentation is the interpretation of the Act by the presenters as of the date the presentation was produced (April 21, 2020). Technical guidance and other interpretations may be released subsequent to the date of this presentation which may not be reflected or updated herein. Before making business decisions with respect to the Act, we recommend you consult with a qualified attorney or CPA that can provide you with any necessary information that may have been updated.