Bullivant Houser Bailey PC, a nationally recognized law firm with offices in Washington, Oregon and California, is pleased to announce that 11 of its Oregon attorneys have been selected for inclusion as 2021 Oregon Super Lawyers or Rising Stars.
Oregon Super Lawyers include:
- Robert E. Barton – Civil Litigation
- John A. Bennett – Insurance Coverage
- Ronald J. Clark – Insurance Coverage
- Leta E. Gorman – Personal Injury Defense: Products
- Thomas L. Hutchinson – Business Litigation
- R. Daniel Lindahl – Appellate
- Jeanne F. Loftis – Personal Injury Defense: Products
- Loren D. Podwill – Business Litigation
Oregon Rising Stars include:
- Megan Cook – Personal Injury Defense: Products
- Alex Hill – Business Litigation
- Diane Lenkowsky – Business Litigation
About Bullivant Houser Bailey PC
Bullivant Houser Bailey PC represents clients nationwide who rely upon our success as trial lawyers, our practical business advice, and our expertise in insurance coverage. While we practice out of offices in the western U.S., our reputation is respected nationally, where we have managed client needs across many jurisdictions. Our clients tell us that our legal talents are matched by the service we provide them.
About Super Lawyers and Rising Stars
Super Lawyers is a listing of outstanding lawyers from more than 70 practice areas who have attained a high degree of peer recognition and professional achievement. Rising Stars recognizes top up-and-coming lawyers – those who are 40 years old or younger, or who have been practicing for 10 years or less. Polling, research, and selection are performed by Law & Politics, a publication of Key Professional Media, Inc.