Bullivant Houser has been awarded a Top Workplaces 2022 honor in The Oregonian/OregonLive’s annual Top Workplaces competition for the second straight year—making the list along with 134 other large, midsize, or small companies. This means a lot to the firm because it’s exclusively based on feedback from our people.
Bullivant Houser proudly employs a diverse group of attorneys, paralegals, legal assistants, and support staff—all of which bring unique backgrounds, experience, and expertise to bear when providing the best and most cost-effective representation to our clients.
Survey feedback from employees is the sole basis for determining Top Workplaces. The rankings are based on the results of a 24-question employee engagement survey sent to thousands in Oregon and southwestern Washington. The employee engagement survey gathers responses regarding issues relating to workplace culture:
- Alignment: where the company is headed, its values, cooperation, effective meetings
- Coaching: managers care about concerns, are helpful, encourage employee development
- Connection: employees feel appreciated, work is meaningful, working at full potential, feel informed
- Engagement: productivity, retention, recruiting
- Leadership: confidence in company leaders
- Performance: execution, open-mindedness, innovation, clued-in leadership
- Basics: pay, benefits, work/life flexibility, training, expectations
Employers that score high enough are recognized as Top Workplaces. Employers are ranked within size groups to accurately compare results.