Varro Clarke is an associate in Bullivant’s business law group. Varro received his Juris Doctor from Samford University’s Cumberland School of Law, where he graduated cum laude and served as an Editor of the Cumberland Law Review. Before joining Bullivant, he served as an Extern for Federal District Court Judge Haikala in the Northern District of Alabama. Varro uses his past experience as a crisis management strategist for large national and international organizations to help clients navigate difficult challenges. A strong proponent of intentional inclusion of DEI principles in his practice, Varro has researched, written about, and presented on bias in education and legal scholarship. Varro is a proactive and detail-oriented attorney who has experience working directly with insurers and defendants, from pleading to appeal.
- Oregon, 2023
- Samford University, Cumberland School of Law – J.D., cum laude, 2023
- University of New Mexico – B.A., Political Science, 2017
PUBLICATIONS & PRESENTATIONS
- Author, “White Letter Law”, Integrating Doctrine and Diversity: Beyond the First Year, Volume II, 2023
- Speaker, “Bias by Osmosis”, AALL WestPac Annual Meeting, 2023
- Speaker, “Bias by Osmosis” presentation, Legal Reference Services Quarterly DEI and the Law Librarian Symposium, 2023