Dardie Robinson’s paralegal work focuses on personal injury and wrongful death cases on behalf of plaintiffs and defendants, including those involving commercial vehicle accidents and incidents, products liability, medical malpractice, abuse (child, elder and sexual), civil rights, Dram Shop, fire and explosion losses.
She has decades of experience in complex litigation including immediate response to the scene of an incident, fact investigation, witness interviews, and document collection. She has assembled an extensive database of historical documents, public records, expert witness dossiers, and transcripts relevant to a broad scope of litigation. She serves as trial counsel’s in-court assistant in cases in Washington, Oregon, Idaho, and Alaska and oversees and manages all areas of trial preparation.
OUTSIDE THE FIRM
- Compassion Connect dental clinic coordinator for Beaverton, Tigard, Tualatin, also India clinic (2012-present)
- Pianist for Cantata Choir Yamhill Community Action Project fundraisers (2011-present)
- Federal Vision 21 Study member regarding the impact of crime on victims (2011-2012)
- Oregon Dental Association’s Mission of Mercy, Volunteer (2010-2015)
- Compassion Connect downtown Portland, Tigard, and Beaverton clinic volunteer, assisting immigrants with documentation issues (2008-present)
- Provides fresh produce from farm to the Oregon Food Bank (2008-present)