COMMUNICATIONS SPECIALIST READY TO STAUNCHLY ADVOCATE FOR HER CLIENTS’ SUCCESS
Hayley Hollis is an associate attorney in Bullivant’s casualty law practice group. Hayley received her JD cum laude from Lewis and Clark, during which time she served as the executive editor of the Lewis and Clark Law Review and was also the President of If/When/How, an organization for reproductive justice. She has an extensive background in communication studies, which she uses to produce high quality deliverables and to build strong client relationships.
Prior to becoming an attorney, Hayley was a college communications professor specializing in public speaking, and a high school speech and debate teacher and coach. Hayley found great joy in helping students find their voice and advocate for themselves. Hayley’s extensive study of communications provides her insight when evaluating and building rapport with others. She utilizes her strong communication skills to advocate fervently for her clients.
- Oregon, 2019
- Washington, 2020
- Eastern District of Washington Federal Court, 2023
- Lewis & Clark Law School – J.D., cum laude, 2019
- Sam Houston State University – M.A. Communication Studies, 2016
- Lamar University – M.E. Educational Technology Leadership, 2010
- University of Texas at Austin – B.S. Communication Studies, 2000
- Oregon Women Lawyers, Member
- Multnomah Bar Association, Member
- American Bar Association, Member
PUBLICATIONS & PRESENTATIONS
- Cannabis Law, the Constitution, and the ABA Model Rules, Lewis & Clark L. Rev. 1063 (2019)
OUTSIDE THE FIRM
Outside of work, Hayley enjoys traveling and seeing live music, particularly when she can combine the two. Whether it be a short weekend trip to Seattle or the coast, or an overseas excursion, Hayley tries to experience new adventures at every turn. She also returns to the Hill Country in Texas as often as she can to visit her family and friends.