Caitlyn is an associate in the firm’s Insurance Law Group. She received her JD from Seattle University, and during her time in law school she served as Chairwoman of Moot Court Board as well as serving as an Associate Editor of the Law Review. Caitlyn’s experience includes externships for a boutique family law firm, the Seattle Sounders, the King County Superior Court, and the Washington State Supreme Court.
- Washington, 2022
- U.S. District Court, Western District of Washington (2023)
- U.S. District Court, Eastern District of Washington (2023)
- Seattle University School of Law – J.D., 2022
- University of Oregon – B.S., Political Science and International Studies, 2017
- William L. Dwyer American Inn of Court, Member
- Order of Barristers