Nelly Greenberg is an associate in the firm’s Casualty Law Group. Her practice centers on commercial litigation, railroad law, and medical malpractice defense where she has experience in motion, discovery, and briefing practice in both state and federal court, and in many jurisdictions throughout the United States.
Nelly received her Juris Doctor from the University of Nebraska College of Law. During law school, she served as Co-President of the Black Law Students Association / Multicultural Legal Society, was a member of Nebraska Law Student Awards Committee, and a Curriculum Chair for the Community Legal Education Program. She placed third in the Alan Frank and Craig Lawson Client Counseling Competition and advanced to the semi-final round of the Grether Moot Court Competition. Nelly also served as a judicial extern for the Honorable Laurie Smith Camp, Chief Judge of the U.S. District Court, for the District of Nebraska.
- Nebraska, 2016
- U.S. District Court, District of Nebraska, 2016
- University of Nebraska College of Law – J.D., Litigation Emphasis, 2016
- Union College – B.S., Psychology, with honors; Minor, Religion, cum laude, 2010
- American Bar Association (Member)
- Nebraska State Bar Association( Member, Diversity Section; Member, Student Outreach and Mentoring Committee, 2017-2019)
- Omaha Bar Association (Member)
OUTSIDE THE FIRM
Outside of the office, Nelly enjoys spending time exploring the outdoors with her husband, their kids, and two dogs.