Lorianne Hanson is a member of the Bullivant Casualty Law practice, with a primary focus on complex litigation, including product liability and commercial litigation. She also represents employers in the defense of claims for discrimination and harassment in the workplace, wage and hour violations, and breach of contract. Lorianne thrives on building in-depth knowledge of her clients and their businesses and brings a practical and seasoned approach to evaluating and advising as to litigation risk and strategy. She excels at distilling complicated issues into actionable strategies and has brought home multiple summary judgment victories involving difficult issues. When necessary, Lorianne has enjoyed successfully defending clients at trial in both state and federal courts.
- Missouri, inactive
- U.S. Court of Appeals, Ninth Circuit
- U.S. District Court, Eastern District of Washington
- U.S. District Court, Western District of Washington
- U.S. District Court, District of Oregon
- U.S. District Court, Northern District of California
- U.S. District Court, Central District of California
- U.S. District Court, Eastern District of California
- U.S. District Court, Southern District of California
- U.S. District Court, Western District of Missouri
- U.S. District Court, District of Kansas
- Chicago-Kent College of Law – J.D., 1997
- University of Kansas – B.A., 1993
OUTSIDE THE FIRM
Lorianne is an outdoors enthusiast who has fully embraced Pacific Northwest living. That doesn’t stop her, however, from dreaming of her next world travel adventure.